Are you looking for the perfect picture to capture a special moment in your life? Have you ever been to an event and thought, “I wish I had a great photo of this?” Well, look no further – dance floors are one of the best places to get a great shot! All you have to do is be brave, be silly, and run to the camera. Read on for more tips on how to get the most out of your pictures.
How To Capture The Best Photos
There are two types of people on a dance floor, those who run away from cameras and those who run towards them!
If you want some of the best photos for your wedding/your friend’s wedding/your profile picture, then be the person who runs toward the camera. The key to getting great photos on a dance floor is being shamelessly silly and having fun! Here are some tips that can help you get started:
- Be confident. Let go and forget about who’s watching – it’s just you and the camera.
- Be creative. Try different things with your body or props that make your pictures stand out from everyone else’s.
- Move around. Don’t just stand still – move around and show off your moves! The more variety in poses, the better.
- Look at the camera. Make sure you look into the lens as much as possible so that your expressions come through clearly in photos.
- Have fun with it! I’ve had people play with my camera by giving the camera a stage show, pulling faces, literally running at me, and I’ve even had a shark – twice (same person – guest at 2 weddings).
Wrapping It Up
Whether it’s a wedding, birthday party, or any other celebratory occasion, getting great pictures on the dance floor is easy if you just let loose and let yourself have some fun! So don’t shy away from cameras when they come out – instead, be brave, be silly, and run towards them for an unforgettable experience (and amazing photos).
Check out the photos below to see why you need to be the person who runs to the camera!